“Marriage is a gift from God to us; the quality of our marriages is a gift from us to Him.”
“Watch and learn:
- the best marriage partners regard their marriages as priceless. I have observed that couples who have made their marriages priceless practice the patterns of faith: they attend sacrament and other meetings every week, hold family home evening, pray and study the scriptures together and as individuals, and pay an honest tithing. Their mutual quest is to be obedient and good.
- faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation of happy eternal marriages.
- repentance and humility build happy marriages.
- terrific marriages are completely respectful, transparent, and loyal.
- successful couples love each other with complete devotion.”
“Their dinner hour and the family time that follows become the center of their day and the object of their best efforts.”
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)